DigitalWallet Group (“DigitalWallet”), in providing its services (“Services”), may collect your Personal Information (information which can be used to identify or contact a specific individual).
DigitalWallet will comply with the applicable laws and regulations and will handle the Personal Information appropriately.
DigitalWallet will not obtain any Personal Information by unlawful or unfair means.
(1) Information you provide us.
(2) Information automatically obtained through your use of Services.
DigitalWallet will use Personal Information only within the scope necessary for the achievement of following purposes of use:
DigitalWallet will take necessary and appropriate security control measures in line with existing technical standards and will implement corrective actions as needed to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, leakage, modification, loss, destruction, etc.
In the event DigitalWallet subcontracts the processing of the entire or part of Personal Information to a third party, such third party will be selected upon strict evaluation. DigitalWallet will exercise necessary and adequate supervision to the party so that the Personal Information will be handled under appropriate security control.
(1) DigitalWallet shall promptly disclose your Personal Information upon your requests for disclosure, once your identity has been verified.
(2) In the event you request for correction, addition or deletion of your Personal Information, we will investigate and respond promptly once your identity has been verified.
(1) DigitalWallet uses a web analysis service “Google Analytics” to collect information about visitors’ use of its website. By Google Analytics, Google will collect, record and analyze your characteristics and activities using information generated by cookies stored on your computer. DigitalWallet will receive the analysis compiled by Google and assess the page access information without identifying individuals.
Further details of how Google Analytics collects and processes data are available at:
“How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”:
(2) Customers can prevent our collection of personal information using Google Analytics, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on:
Google Analytics Terms of Service :
（Google Analytics™ is a trademark of Google Inc.）